Bangladesh national women's football team have arrived in Nepal on Saturday morning to participate in the women's SAFF Women's Championship. The Bangladeshi team landed on Saturday at Tribhuvan International Airport by Biman Bangladesh at 11:15 AM.
Bangladesh are the third team to arrive in Nepal for the tournament. Bhutan and Pakistan are already in Nepal for the tournament. India, Maldives and Sri Lanka will also arrive in Nepal today.
Bangladesh are in Group A alongside India, Maldives and Pakistan.
Seven teams, including Nepal, are scheduled to compete in the tournament.
The SAFF Women's Championship will be held in Kathmandu from September 6 to 19.
- Bangladesh Prime Minister Orders To Build A House For Goalkeeper Rupna Chakma
- Bangladesh Cricket Board To Award Women's National Football Team
- Bangladesh Sweep The SAFF Women's Championship Awards
- Bangladesh Reign Supreme In South Asian Women's Football
- Preview: Nepal vs Bangladesh, SAFF Women’s Championship FINAL