The Indian national women's football team have arrived in Nepal on Saturday afternoon to participate in the women's SAFF Women's Championship. The Indian team landed on Saturday at Tribhuvan International Airport via Vistara Air at 4 PM.
India are in Group A alongside Bangladesh, Maldives and Pakistan.
Seven teams, including Nepal, are scheduled to compete in the tournament. However, the recent suspension of the All India Football Federation (AIFF) has jeopardized India's participation. India's participation will depend upon FIFA's response to AIFF's recent request to lift the suspension.
The SAFF Women's Championship will be held in Kathmandu from September 6 to 19.
- India Into The Semis Of SAFF Championship With A Statement Victory
- India Three Goals Up Against Maldives At The Break
- Indian Coach Chhetri: Satisfied With A 3-0 Win
- SAFF Women's Championship: India See Off Arch-Rivals Pakistan Comfortably
- SAFF Women's Championship: India Two Up Against Pakistan At The Break