Bangladesh and hosts Nepal have entered semifinals of SAFF women's championship 2019.
Bangladesh defeated Bhutan 2-0 on Thursday that ensured them and hosts Nepal a spot in semis. There are just three teams in the group.
Mishrat Jahan (47') and Sabina Khatun (85') scored apiece for Bangladesh.
Bangladesh and Nepal both have three points. Bhutan have null from two matches and are crashed out from the event.
Now Bangladesh will play against Nepal in the group winner match on March 16.
Maldives will play against Sri Lanka on Friday.
ANFA is hosting the event for the first time outside Kathmandu valley.
Six SAARC countries are taking part in the event.
- ANFA Announces Rs.1 Lakh To Nepal Women's Team; Biratnagar Metro Also Announces Rs.50,000
- Nepal Women’s Team Goalie Anjila Tumbapo Subba: I Couldn’t Play Well, I Am Sorry
- SAFF Women's Championship 2019: Dalima Chhibber Gets MVP Award
- India Clinches Fifth Consecutive SAFF Women's Championship Title
- SAFF Women's Championship 2019: Nepal Fails To Create History