In the second Kartikeya Kumar Gold Cup Open Knockout Football Tournament which started on Saturday, Birganj United, Parsa has started victoriously.
Birgunj defeated Basaha Club, Udayapur 3-0 in the opening match at Bandipur grounds.
In the victory of Birganj, Samin Chhetri scored two goals and Samir Kunwar scored one more goal. Samin Chhetri, who scored two goals for Birganj in the match, was also elected man of the match. He received cash 1500 and a trophy as an award.
With this win, Birganj has also entered the semi-finals of the competition. The organizers informed that the second quarter-final match on Sunday 10th November will be played between Bandipur FC, Siraha and Armed Police Force, Bardibas.
Organized by Karjanha Municipality Education and Sports Branch, Siraha and co-organized by Bandipur Youth Club, Karjanha, Siraha, the winner of the first competition will receive 250,000 cash along with the title, while the runner-up will receive 150,000.
Similarly, the organizer said that attractive prizes have been arranged for the department as well. The organizers also informed that the final match of the competition in which eight teams are participating will be held on the 16th of Mangsirr.
- 10-man Birgunj United Wins Title Of 2nd Lahan Mayor Gold Cup
- 2nd Lahan Mayor Gold Cup Final Today: Birgunj United Vs Salhesh Yuwa Club
- Siraha: Lahan Veterans & Local Bodies Win Friedly Matches
- Birgunj United Club Enters Final Of 2nd Lahan Mayor Gold Cup
- Siraha: Dhankuta FC Enters SFs Of 2nd Lahan Mayor Gold Cup