Regal Hetauda Resort Anfa Makwanpur and Shahid Smriti Club have entered semifinals of Sudarshan Ghimire memorial U-21 Hetauda Challenge Cup.
ANFA Makwanpur entered the last four after defeating New Danfe Youth Club 3-0 in the second quarter-final held at Pipley Campa Stadium on Saturday.
Pritam Syangbo scored two goals for ANFA Makwanpur and Anish Maharjan scored one more goal. Pritam Sangbo of ANFA Makwanpur was declared Man of the Match in the match.
Similarly, in the third quarter-final on Saturday, Shahid Smriti beat Hilli Fielders Gorkha FC 4-2 in a tiebreaker. Before that, both the teams played a goalless draw.
Shahid Smriti's Saroj Blon was declared Man of the Match in the match. According to the organizers, the last and fourth quarterfinal match of the tournament will be held on Sunday, November 10th.
The winner of the tournament organized by FC Mundial, Hetauda will receive a cash prize of Rs 1,11,111 along with the title, while the runner-up will receive a trophy, medal and certificate along with Rs 55,555. The final match of the tournament in which 14 teams are participating will be held on November 13th.
- Machhindra FC Clinches Title Of 6th Bagmati Gold Cup
- 6th Bagmati Gold Cup Final: Machhindra FC Vs Nepal APF FC Today
- APF FC Enters Final Of 6th Bagmati Gold Cup
- Makwanpur: Tribhuwan Army FC Enters SFs Of 6th Bagmati Gold Cup
- GoalNepal's Bikram Baniya Chhetri Honored With 5th Sports Journalist of the Year Award 2080
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club