Football Federation of Sri Lanka (FFSL) has been suspended by FIFA from January 21st 2023 until further notice.
The suspension is reportedly due to third party interference in matters related to the FFSL as the Sri Lankan authorities had deviated from the agreed roadmap and complaints over the Sri Lanka football elections held on January 14th.
Consequently, The FFSL representative and club teams are therefore no longer entitled to take part in international competitions until the suspension is lifted.
- Maldives Get A Consolation Victory, Sri Lanka Finish Last
- Andy Morrison Appointed Sri Lanka Head Coach Amid Economic Crisis
- Technical Director of Sri Lanka Football Amir Alagic To Leave His Role Due To Economic Crisis
- Sri Lanka Coach Amir Alagic: Only Team Improving Is NEPAL
- Sri Lanka Head Coach Amir Alagic: I Am Sure A lot Of Pressure Is On Indian Side