In the first Chief Minister B.Y.C Women's Gold Cup Open Knockout Football Tournament, the departmental team Nepal Police Club has made a winning start.
In the inaugural match played at Dhangadhi Stadium, Police defeated Chandrapur Municipality, Rautahat 1-0. Rekha Poudel scored the decisive goal in the 59th minute of the second half.
With this victory, Police have entered the semifinals. According to the organizers, the second quarterfinal will be played between Tribhuvan Army Football Club and Bagmati Youth Club, Sarlahi today.
The winner of the competition organized by Far-Western Sports Council and organized by Bandevi Youth Club, Kailali will get 5,00,000 rupees including the title and the runner-up will get 2,50,000 rupees.
Earlier, Chief Minister Trilochan Bhatta inaugurated the competition as the chief guest.
- Kailali: Ninth District Level Tournament From May 16 in Joshipur
- BYC Women's Gold Cup Final: APF vs POLICE Preview
- Dhangadhi: Nepal Police Club Into The Final Of Chief Minister BYC Women's Gold Cup
- Dhangadhi: APF Into The Final Of BYC Women's Gold Cup
- Dhangadhi: Hosts Bandevi Into The Semis Of BYC Women's Gold Cup
Far Western Khaptad Gold Cup: Far Western Vs Chyasal Youth Club Spot Kick Battle - VIDEO