Bagmati provincial government has signed an MoU with ANFA for NRs 1 crore that will be used in A Division league and Bagmati province league.
The MoU was signed in Hetauda on Friday. Nrs 50 lakh will be used in A Division league and remaining money in province league.
Bagmati province sports council member secretary Surya lal Bhandari and ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa signed in the agreement on Friday in the presence of minister Bijaya Subedi and secretary Yagya Prashad Dhungel.
ANFA is kicking off the league on November 15, 2021.
There are 14 teams in the league.
- Bharat Khawas Adjudged The Best Forward; Suman Shrestha Receives Award Of Best Coach
- Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Friends Stun MMC
- Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League: NRT Plays Stalemate With BBC
- Last Day Of Pulsar Martyr’s Memorial A Division League; MMC Vs Friends; NRT Vs BBC
- Nepal APF Beats Sankata Club In Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League