South Asia FIFA Bans Football Federation Of Sri Lanka (FFSL)
Football Federation of Sri Lanka (FFSL) has been suspended by FIFA from January 21st 2023 until further notice.
The suspension is reportedly due to third party interference in matters related to the FFSL as the Sri Lankan authorities had deviated from the agreed roadmap and complaints over the Sri Lanka football elections held on January 14th.
Consequently, The FFSL representative and club teams are therefore no longer entitled to take part in international competitions until the suspension is lifted.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Nepal Women Internationals Playing Finals In Indian Women's League
- Gorkhali Abroad: SAMBA Continues Her Supremacy In Indian Women's League
- Unstoppable SAMBA in Indian Women's League
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Sabitra Bhandari Scores Four For Gokulam Kerala
- Sabitra Bhandari Stars Again As Gokulam Kerala FC Continues Winning Streak In IWL