Maldives have sped up preparation for SAFF Championship 2021.
The Island nation is hosting the South Asian gala from October 1-16 in Male City. Five SAARC countries are taking part in the event.
On Thursday, defense ministe Mariya Didi met officials from agencies and FA to dicuss about the collaborative work to be done to make the event successful.
Nepal is now in Doha, Qatar preparing for the event. It has never won the title and is aiming to do so for the fist time.
Preparations for SAFF: Hon. Minister @mariyadidi meets with @MaldivesFA team to discuss the collaborative work to be done to make the Ooredoo SAFF Championship 2021 a success.#mageymahaldheeb#thinvanafaharumiefaharu#ooredoosaffchampionship2021 pic.twitter.com/mAZWSPi600— Ministry of Defence (@MoDmv) September 23, 2021
- Bharat Khawas Adjudged The Best Forward; Suman Shrestha Receives Award Of Best Coach
- Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Friends Stun MMC
- Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League: NRT Plays Stalemate With BBC
- Last Day Of Pulsar Martyr’s Memorial A Division League; MMC Vs Friends; NRT Vs BBC
- Nepal APF Beats Sankata Club In Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League