It is believed that Indian company, Great Sports Infra and National Sports Council, Nepal have agreed terms and condition for constructing 15,000 capacity stadium in Pokhara.
Hyderabad based company is teamed up with M.A Construction Jawalakhel, Lalitpur for the project.
Indian company and National Sports Council have already signed in an MoU.
According to NSC officials, Great sports infra will visit the site soon and will start construction work.
Sports Ministry has already seperated Nrs 53 Crore for the stadium.
Total budget of the stadium is Nrs 173 crore. This includes football stadium, playing field and track-n-field.
Nepal government is constructing several sporting facilities at Pokhara stadium for South Asian Games. The event will be played in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
The event was supposed to kick off from Mar 9-18, 2019 but it has already been postponed till September 2019.
It is not sure how the Indian company can construct entire stadium in just eight months.
- Kaski: 3rd Biren Memorial 13th BT Cup From Chaitra 18-23
- Kaski: Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony Of Pokhara Stadium Held
- Lamjung Clinches First Position In Gandaki Province Men's Selection
- Kaski: Sainik Wins Title Of 1st Begnas 7-A-Side Championship
- Kaski: Sainik A Vs 425 In The Final Of 1st Begnas Cup
Interview With Former Nepal International Basanta Gauchan About Copa Puma Toreros Cup