Doctors at Biratnagar Eye hospital needed Tarsorrhaphy to treat eye injury of football player, Samikchya Magar.
Tarsorrhaphy is the surgical fusion of the upper and lower eyelid margins. It is one of the safest and most effective procedures for healing difficult-to-treat corneal lesions.
Coach Bhagwati Rana Magar told GoalNepal that the eyelid stitching was done on Wednesday.
"Doctors have clarified us that she had lost her right eye sight. We are very sad. But She (Samikchya) is determined to move on", said coach Magar.
GoalNepal raised more than Nrs 6 lakh for her. ANFA has also announced to cover all medical expenses for her.
- Referee Laxmi Shrestha Flying To Denmak For Dana Cup
- AFC U20 Women's Asian Cup 2024: Nepal Goes Down To Myanmar
- Nepal U20 Women's Squad Finalized
- Udayapur: Pathari Sanischare Women's Team Enters Final Of Triyuga Dy Mayor Cup
- Udayapur: All-in-one Club Jhapa Enters Final Of Triyuga Dy Mayor Women's Cup
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls