Doctors at Biratnagar Eye hospital needed Tarsorrhaphy to treat eye injury of football player, Samikchya Magar.
Tarsorrhaphy is the surgical fusion of the upper and lower eyelid margins. It is one of the safest and most effective procedures for healing difficult-to-treat corneal lesions.
Coach Bhagwati Rana Magar told GoalNepal that the eyelid stitching was done on Wednesday.
"Doctors have clarified us that she had lost her right eye sight. We are very sad. But She (Samikchya) is determined to move on", said coach Magar.
GoalNepal raised more than Nrs 6 lakh for her. ANFA has also announced to cover all medical expenses for her.
- Women’s National League 2021: Samba Stars Again In Nepal APF Win
- National Women's League 2021: TAFC Women's Team Beat Waling
- National Women’s League 2021: Two Matches Are All Set For Today
- Sunsari: Dharan Women's FC Red & Pink Register Win In Women's Championship
- National women's League 2021: Nepal Police Club Beats Chaudandigadhi Municipality
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls