National sports council has confirmed that prestigious 18th Aaha! RARA gold cup will be played at Pokhara stadium.
The stadium is still under construction but the sports supremo Ramesh Silwal granted permission to the club for the event.
The stadium will have a capacity of 18,000 but the member secretary revealed they were planning to make it 20K seater stadium.
"We want to make this stadium the biggest one in Nepal. I have also instructed the authorities to install flood lights", said member secretary in Pokhara on Wednesday.
The event will kick off on Falgun 22.
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium