Nepal has used water hose at the stadium for the first time.
Water hoses are installed at newly contructed Pokhara stadium. There are seven water hoses that will rinse the whole ground in few minutes.
The contractors have bought the hoses worth Nrs 7M from India. They have also constructed a water tank near the stands.
Nepal government is spending Nrs 125 crore to construct 18K seater stadium.
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
- Aerial View Of New Pokhara Stadium Will Mesmerize You - PICTORIAL
- NSC Constructing Practice Field At Pokhara Sports Complex During Lockdown
- New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium Begins - VIDEO
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium