All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has sent two physiotherapists to Doha, Qatar for 3rd AFC Physiotherapist course 2020 that starts from Feb 2-6, 2020.
Nepal national team physio Aviskar Pudasaini and Nepal women's team physio Navina Shrestha are flying to Doha today.
AFC is conducting the course from tomorrow at world renowned Aspetar Orthopaedic and sports medicine hospital.
The course will help physio to each accreditation as a FIFA medical centre.
- Sports Minister Jagat Bishwokarma: MP Pradip Yadav Has Misunderstanding About ANFA Project
- MP Pradip Yadav Takes Patriotism Issue To Assembly
- Kaski: FIFA Supporting ANFA To Construct Multipurpose Technical Centre In Pokhara
- ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa Apologizes For His Comment
- Dasharath Stadium Looks Ready For Matches But When ?
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium