All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has sent two physiotherapists to Doha, Qatar for 3rd AFC Physiotherapist course 2020 that starts from Feb 2-6, 2020.
Nepal national team physio Aviskar Pudasaini and Nepal women's team physio Navina Shrestha are flying to Doha today.
AFC is conducting the course from tomorrow at world renowned Aspetar Orthopaedic and sports medicine hospital.
The course will help physio to each accreditation as a FIFA medical centre.
- Facilities Of National Sports Council Will Be Used For Quarantine
- ANFA Says They Are Ready To Provide Their Properties For Isolation Camp & Temporary Quarantine
- Nepalese Sports Is In Standstill Thanks To COVID19 Threat
- All Football Activities Coming To A Standstill !
- Nepal's Upcoming FIFA World Cup QFs Against Chinese Taipei & Australia POSTPONED !
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA