All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has sent two physiotherapists to Doha, Qatar for 3rd AFC Physiotherapist course 2020 that starts from Feb 2-6, 2020.
Nepal national team physio Aviskar Pudasaini and Nepal women's team physio Navina Shrestha are flying to Doha today.
AFC is conducting the course from tomorrow at world renowned Aspetar Orthopaedic and sports medicine hospital.
The course will help physio to each accreditation as a FIFA medical centre.
- Former Nepal International Lok Bahadur Shahi Passes Away
- ANFA Holds Meeting With A Division Clubs About Amending ANFA's Statutes
- 3-Day ANFA Women's Online Refereering Course Kicks Off
- Youth & Sports Ministry Honors Qatar Airways & Kathmandu Metropolis
- ANFA Kicks Off Virtual B License Coaching Course
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic