Rajani Thokar from Chandrapur municipality has been adjudged the most valuable player of Dy mayor women's championship.
Thokar helped her team to lift the title beating Waling 4-3 on penalties on Saturday.
She received one scooter.
Other best players are:
Best GK: Sabitri Kishan (Waling)
Best DF: Samikshya Ghimire (Chandrapur)
Best MF: Sabita Rana Magar (Chandrapur)
Best FW: Rajani Thokar (Chandrapur)
Best coach: Nur Raj Kafle (Chandrapur)
All of them received Nrs 15,000 cash each.
Chandrapur municipality organized the championship in which eight teams took part.
- Rautahat: Province 2 Government Quarantines 36 India Returnee At ANFA Women's Academy
- Hosts Chandrapur Wins Title Of Dy Mayor Women's Championship
- Rautahat: Waling Vs Chandrapur In The Final Of Dy Mayor Women's Championship
- Rautahat: Waling, Bansgadhi Register Win In Dy Mayor Women's Championship
- Rautahat: Waling Plays Stalemate With Bansgadhi, Biratnagar Beats Birendranagar In Dy Mayor Cup