Morang XI women's team and Dhankuta women's team will play in the final of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha memorial cup in Dhankuta.
In first semifinal match played at Tundikhel, Morang defeated Kankai municipality Jhapa 2-1 on penalties. Both teams played 1-1 draw in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle. Kalpana Chhetri became the shero of the match and received Nrs 3,000 cash.
In second semifinal match, Dhankuta defeated Karna Singh Sonam memorial FC Taplejung 1-0. Sandhya Ramtel scored the match winner in 59th minute. Sadhya became the player of the match and received Nrs 3,000 cash.
Final match will be played today. The winners will get Nrs 1 lakh.
- FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 Will Break New Ground
- AFC President Endorses Historic Australia/New Zealand Bid
- Brazil Withdraws From Race To Host 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls