3rd Late Ranjit Memorial Memorial & 9th Bagar Bhai Khalak Veterans Championship got underway in Pokhara on Monday.
Hosts Bagar Bhai Khalak defeated Mahabir club Hetauda 4-1 in the opening match. Manoj Gurung scored a hat trick and Dipak Garbuja scored another for the winners.
Ajay Manandhar scored a consolation goal for Mahabir veterans.
Earlier Gandaki province minister Nar Devi Pun inaugurated the championship. The organizers honored former national player Khadka Ranabhat in the opening ceremony.
28 teams from Nepal and India are taking part in the event, which has a winning purse of Nrs 1,11,000.
- Kaski: Gandaki Province Govt Honors SAMBA & Suman Aryal With Cash Prizes
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium