All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has slaped a fine of NRs 50,000 each to MMC and Machhindra for failing to maintain discipline in the team bench.
The FA said they had taken the action on Thursday after disciplinary committe launched the investigation over the brawl occured during MMC-Machhindra FC league match at Dasharath stadium.
Players from both teams were involved in a ugly brawl post 2-2 draw on January 6, 2019.
Some players have been banned for five matches and some are banned for two matches. Even the kit manager has been suspended.
- Facilities Of National Sports Council Will Be Used For Quarantine
- ANFA Says They Are Ready To Provide Their Properties For Isolation Camp & Temporary Quarantine
- Nepalese Sports Is In Standstill Thanks To COVID19 Threat
- All Football Activities Coming To A Standstill !
- Nepal's Upcoming FIFA World Cup QFs Against Chinese Taipei & Australia POSTPONED !
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA