All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has taken a stern action against those players who were found guilty during MMC-MFC league match.
The FA said they had decided to impose five match ban to Jagjeet Shrestha (MMC) and Ashok Baral (MMC) plus Nrs 10,000 fine each.
They have also imposed two match ban to Ranjan Bista (MMC) and Deepak Rai, Devendra Tamang & Bijaya Dhimal (Machhindra Club).
ANFA disciplinary committee investigated the issue and has taken action within three days post incident.
The FA has also taken action against kit manager of MMC, Shiva Lama. He has been suspended for all remaining league matches and has also been told to pay Nrs 10,000 fine.
Editors note: Ranjan Bista (MMC) and Deepak Rai, Devendra Tamang & Bijaya Dhimal don't need to pay Nrs 10,000. Mistake is regretted.
- Facilities Of National Sports Council Will Be Used For Quarantine
- ANFA Says They Are Ready To Provide Their Properties For Isolation Camp & Temporary Quarantine
- Nepalese Sports Is In Standstill Thanks To COVID19 Threat
- All Football Activities Coming To A Standstill !
- Nepal's Upcoming FIFA World Cup QFs Against Chinese Taipei & Australia POSTPONED !
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA