Bhutan coach Lee had poured his frustration against organizing committee on Tuesday for not preparing well for SAFF women's championship.
Now he must be happy with the service provided to them.
The team is encamped at Biratnagar's finest hotel (Hotel Harrison Palace).
On Wednesday, players were seen enjoying gym session.
One ANFA official said it was sheer mis-communication with Bhutan team while confirming the hotel.
Bhutan will play against Bangladesh tomorrow at Sahid Maidan. They lost 3-0 to hosts Nepal on Tuesday.
- Nepal Vs India - WATCH THE MATCH LIVE
- SAFF Women's Championship 2019: Nepal’s First XI Revealed Against India
- Province 1 Governemnt Announces Cash Prizes For Cheli; Nrs 2 Lakh For Gold, Nrs 1 Lakh For Silver
- SAFF Women's Championship 2019 Final: Rs.500 Ticket Price For Nepal Vs India
- SAFF Women's Championship 2019 FINAL: Nepal Vs India Today