Nepal women’s team goalie Anjila Tumbapo Subba had bad day in business at Sahid Maidan on Friday.
Nepal suffered 1-3 loss at the hands of India in the final of SAFF women’s championship 2019.
Emotional Subba couldn’t control her emotions and took to social media to express her feelings.
“I am sorry. I couldn’t play well. I am very sorry for that”, said Subba.
Nepal have never won the title despite reaching finals in four occasions. India have always defeated Nepal.
- Nepal Women's Team Skipper Renuka Nagarkoti Ties Nuptial Knot
- Nepal Women Team's FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- Nepal National Women's Team, Coach Hari Khadka & Officials Donate Nrs 50,000 To Ailing Samikchhya Magar
- Nepal Women’s Team Drops Two Position Down To 99
- Nepal Internationals Return Home From India
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS