News Nepal Women’s Team Goalie Anjila Tumbapo Subba: I Couldn’t Play Well, I Am Sorry
Nepal women’s team goalie Anjila Tumbapo Subba had bad day in business at Sahid Maidan on Friday.
Nepal suffered 1-3 loss at the hands of India in the final of SAFF women’s championship 2019.
Emotional Subba couldn’t control her emotions and took to social media to express her feelings.
“I am sorry. I couldn’t play well. I am very sorry for that”, said Subba.
Nepal have never won the title despite reaching finals in four occasions. India have always defeated Nepal.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Olympic Games Qualifiers: Vietnam Enters Second Round
- Women's Olympic Games 2024 Qualifiers: FIFA World Cup 2023 Qualified Vietnam Beats Nepal
- Vietnam Women's Team Lands Kathmandu For Olympic Qualifiers
- Nepal U20 Women's Team Head Coach Gurung Announces Preliminary Squad
- Nepal U20 Groups With China, Myanmar & Chinese Taipei
Photo Gallery More
Video Gallery More
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS