A chain restaurant, Muglan has provided gratuity collected at Pokhara branch to Sahara Club.
Restaurant owner Rajman Thakali handed over Rs 5,000 to club president Keshab Bahadur Thapa on Monday.
There are two Muglan restaurants in Australia and one in Pokhara.
Thakali, who is also the president of Sahara Australia, informed GoalNepal that they were supporting the club with Aaha gold cup 2nd prize money of Rs 2,51,000 from the gratuity collected in two restaurants based in Australia.
Sahara club president Thapa thanked Thakali and Muglan restaurants for the support.
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
- Aerial View Of New Pokhara Stadium Will Mesmerize You - PICTORIAL
- NSC Constructing Practice Field At Pokhara Sports Complex During Lockdown
- New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium Begins - VIDEO
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium