Sarlahi (GoalNepal) - The 12 teams participating in this year's Rajarshi Janak Cup have been finalised. The tournament is being held from Magh 25 to Falgun 6 in Sarlahi.
Paro FC, Bhutan is also going to participate in the tournament. They are the current champions of the Bhutanese top division. Alongside them, Machhindra FC, Sankata Club, Piple Youth Club, Nawa Jana Jagriti Youth Club, Church Boys United, APF FC, Jawalakhel Youth Club, Nepal Police Club, Dharan FC, Sudurpaschim-11 and hosts Bagmati Youth Club will be the participating teams.
The tournament will have the technical assistance of the Sarlahi District Football Association and will have teams from Nepal and abroad participating in it.
The winners of the tournament will receive ten lakh rupees while the runners-up will receive five lakhs. The best player of the tournament will receive Rs. 51,000. The best player from the Sarlahi district will receive a motorbike.
GoalNepal is the official media partner of the tournament.
- Bagmati Club, Sarlahi Kicks Off Preparations for C Division League; Paves the Way for Player Welfare
- Sarlahi: Hosts Namaste Yuwa Club Wins Title Of 1st Roman Cup
- Sarlahi: Bir FC Enters Final Of 1st Roman Cup
- Sarlahi: Bal Niketan School Enters SFs Of 1st Roman Cup
- Sarlahi: Hosts Namaste Yuwa Club Enters SFs Of 1st Roman Cup
6th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Bagmati Vs New Road Team - Match Highlights