Pokhara (GoalNepal) - Ananta Tamang, the star defender of the national men's football team, has been declared the Sahara Player of the Year 2079. Sahara Club, Pokhara which has created its own special identity in Nepali football, will honor Ananta this time with this award given annually.
General Secretary of Sahara Club Ramji Adhikari said that Ananat will be honored on the occasion of the 22nd Aaha! Rara Pokhara Gold Cup, which is going to start on the 14th of Poush. Ananta will receive 50,000 rupees in cash and a certificate for this award.
Earlier, the number one goalkeeper and captain of the national football team, Kiran Chemjong, Bharat Khawas, Abhishek Rijal, Sujal Shrestha and Anjan Bishta have also been honored and rewarded with this award.
- Lamagaun Gumba FC Wins Title Of 17th BT CUP and 7th Biren Smriti Football Tournament
- Kaski: 1st Round Matches Completed In 7th Biren Memorial & 17th BT Cup
- Kaski: Eight Matches Played In 7th Biren Memorial 17th BT Cup Open Football Tournament
- 23rd Aaha RARA Pokhara Gold Cup: Three Star Club Vs Tribhuwan Army FC - PREVIEW
- 23rd Aaha RARA Pokhara Gold Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs Three Star Club In The Final
Sahara Club President Suraj Gurung Talking About 20th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup