Heart operation of Bimal Limbu, a football player from Morang, was successful.
A team of Dr. Radha Krishnan operated his heart that went for hours at Gangalal Heart Centre on Saturday.
Few hours after his operation, Limbu briefly spoke to GoalNepal.
"I feel good now. I am thankful to all supporters for saving my life", he said.
GoalNepal supporters raised Rs 4 Lakhs for his treatment after none sporting authorities helped him for his medical bill.
GoalNepal CEO and managing editor, Bikram Thapa again thanked all supporters for their help.
"We are proud with our valuable followers. GoalNepal is not here just to present the news. We are here to promote and develop Nepalese football with the support from all.
"We care for our players and the game", said Thapa.
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports Referees From Tehrathum With Radio Communication Set
- GK Tikendra Thapa Appeals For Support For His Ailing Father; GoalNepal Foundation Announces NRs 5000
- Kathmandu: Shangri-La Youth FC Hands Over NRs 2,11,000 To Coach Prakash Aryal
- Football Associations From Koshi Province Raise NRs 1,25,000 For Coach Prakash Aryal
- Former Nepal U23 Defender Niraj Basnet Raise NRs 90,000 For Coach Prakash Aryal