GoalNepal and it's supporters have raised Rs 4 Lakhs for medical treatment of Bimal Limbu, who is suffering from heart disease.
Limbu needs to go under knife to treat his troubled heart.
Limbu approached GoalNepal for the help and it started an initiation to collect fund for him.
"We have collected Rs 4 Lakhs for Bimal. We are thankful to all GoalNepal supporters who participated in this donation drive", CEO GoalNepal, Bikram Thapa said.
"Today, we are handing Rs 2,50,000 to his family and remaining money will be given when he is admitted to the hospital", added Thapa.
Bimal Limbu said he was thankful to all supporters for their monetary support.
"I would like to thank you all for your support. I will never forget your support", he said.
His aunt, who was also present in the money hand-over program, thanked GoalNepal and its supporters.
Limbu is waiting for a date for his operation at Gangalal Hospital.
- GK Tikendra Thapa Appeals For Support For His Ailing Father; GoalNepal Foundation Announces NRs 5000
- Kathmandu: Shangri-La Youth FC Hands Over NRs 2,11,000 To Coach Prakash Aryal
- Football Associations From Koshi Province Raise NRs 1,25,000 For Coach Prakash Aryal
- Former Nepal U23 Defender Niraj Basnet Raise NRs 90,000 For Coach Prakash Aryal
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & His Friends Raise Nrs 58,500 For Coach Prakash Aryal