Australia coach Graham Arnold is in mood to change his team and formation against Nepal.
Highly ranked Australia will meet Nepal Friday night in Kuwait City. (9:45 PM NST)
"Our focus against Nepal is on performing well, I will make many changes to the formation" said Arnold in the pre-match meet in Kuwait City.
He also said that the level of Kuwait and Jordan is very close, and whoever has the desire to win will achieve their goal.
Australia are atop in the group while Nepal are in fourth position with just six points from six matches.
- South Asia Watch: Bangladesh Starts FIFA World Cup Round 2 Qualifiers With A Heavy Defeat
- Australia: Yeti FC Win Dashain Cup Title
- Nepal Vs Australia - Predict Your Score & Win NRs 1,000 Shopping Voucher From KTM CTY
- FWCQ: Australia Maintains 5-point Clear Over Jordan
- Australia Announces Squad For FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualifiers
Nepal National Team Lands Sydney, Australia