Nepal U15 has landed Kolkata, India.
The team landed Kolkara via Kakarvitta-Bagdogra route.
India is hosting the event at Kalyani Stadium from 21st to 31st August.
Nepal will take on India in the inaugural match of the championship. Nepal’s next match will be on August 23 against Sri Lanka, followed by Bangladesh on August 27 and against Bhutan on August 29.
The top two teams from the round robin stage will play the finals on August 31.
Goalkeepers: Ishwor Gurung, Manoj Dahal, Jenius K.C.
Defenders: Pragyan Maharjan, Abishek Waiba, Pramish Gurung, Ajay Chaudhary, Jan Limbu, Roshan Thapa.
Midfielders: Janme Jay Dhami, Nirajan Malla, Pradip Lamsal, Nitesh Shrestha, Ashim Rai, Bipin Tumsing Magar, Amir Hamid, Mohit Gurung, Nirajan Khattri, Anil Chaulagai.
Forwards: Krishan Adhikari Yadav, Krish Sapkota, Sugan Jimee, Sasank Bohora.
- FIFA Referee Sudis Pandey, Asst Referee Rojen Shrestha To Conduct Bangabandhu Gold Cup Matches
- Kishor Rai Jhapali Unanimously Elected President Of Province 1 Football Association
- ANFA Slaps A Fine Of Nrs 50,000 Each To MMC & Machhindra FC
- ANFA Slaps Five Match Ban & Nrs 10,000 Fine Each To Jagjeet Shrestha & Ashok Baral
- Fans Ask ANFA To Host League Matches In The Weekend
ANFA's Road Side Garden Inaugurated