Pakistan football federation recently settled court issues and is now fully functional.
The FA seems pro-active and have launched various programs for the promotion and development of Pakistani football.
Today, they hired Brazilian coach and has also announced hike in National team players' allowances.
The national team players will now get USD 200 per day when they are out for national duty.
National women's team players will get USD 100 per day for national duty and age-bar players will get USD 100 per day.
In Nepal, ANFA gives just 14 USD per day to national team players when they are out for international duty.
- Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League: APF Beats NRT To Move 7th
- Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Siganture MMC Regains Top Spot
- Pulsar A Division League: Brigade Boys Club Stuns Nepal APF
- APF Coach Rajendra Tamang: Important Thing Is To Win The Match
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League: APF Leaves It Late Against Friends Club
Ruslan TSC Vs Nepal APF - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS