Football coach in Sarlahi district, Santosh Shrestha has been electrocuted while at work in the field at Bagmati, Sarlahi.
Shrestha was electrocuted when he was trying to rinse the field for upcoming Rasharji Janak cup on Tuesday.
He was also voluntarily coaching kids in ANFA grassroots football program.
Bagmati club paid tribute to Shrestha on Wednesday. His final rites were performed earlier this morning.
GoalNepal expresses its sincere condolence to the bereaved family.
- Sarlahi: Bagmati Yuwa Club Off To Kathmandu To Compete In C Div Qualifiers
- Sarlahi: Bagmati Yuwa Club To Compete In C Division Qualifiers
- Bagmati Yuwa Club Honors Sagun Rai With Bagmati Samman 2076
- 3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup: Ruslan Three Star Clinches The Title
- 3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup Final: Bagmati Municipality Vs Ruslan Three Star Club Today
3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup Final: Bagmati Municipality Vs Ruslan Three Star Club