Football coach in Sarlahi district, Santosh Shrestha has been electrocuted while at work in the field at Bagmati, Sarlahi.
Shrestha was electrocuted when he was trying to rinse the field for upcoming Rasharji Janak cup on Tuesday.
He was also voluntarily coaching kids in ANFA grassroots football program.
Bagmati club paid tribute to Shrestha on Wednesday. His final rites were performed earlier this morning.
GoalNepal expresses its sincere condolence to the bereaved family.
- Sarlahi: 14th Late Tika Memorial Knockout Running Shield From Tomorrow
- 1st Lalbandi Gold Cup: Prabin Syangtan Adjudged MVP; Receives Rs 50,000 Cash
- 1st Hariwon Mayor Cup From Asar 3; Winners To Get Rs 1 Lakh
- 1st Lalbandi Gold Cup Kicking Off Today; Sarlahi Vs Jawalakhel Youth Club Today
- Sarlahi: Lalbandhi Gold Cup Prep Completed