Sagarmatha FC will meet FC Danphe in the final of Sahara Australia league 2017/18.
Sagarmatha FC and FC Danphe won their respective semifinal matches played in Sydney on Saturday.
Sagarmatha FC sidelined Wide Vision sporting club 5-2 in the first semifinal match.
In the second one, FC Danphe ousted Beni FC 3-1.
The final match will be played on next Saturday.
The champions will get AUSD 1500 while runners up team will walk away with AUSD 750.
Pics: Nitish Gurung(Neptives)/Rohit pun
- Malaysia: 2nd Gorkhali Cup On April 10-11
- Nepali Origin Danish Player Sashwant Rana Makes Debut For Malmo FF
- SAMBA Continues To Play In Later Half For Guingamp
- Kuwait: Purbeli Tiger FC Wins Title Of 1st Al Mulla Exchange Sarokar Gold Cup
- Canada: Brotherhood Nepalese Sports Club Taking Part In Nabizada Memorial Cup