The construction of Pokhara international stadium is in final phase. The COVID19 pandemic has halted the tune-up work but the contractors said they are committed to hand over the project to Nepal government soon after normalcy returns.
Nepal government has invested Nrs 128 crore for the project.
Our senior colleagues, Sudarshan Ranjit & Ram Gurung visited the complex on Tuesday and have taken some aerial pictures to show you how it looks from top.
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium