Raja Rani club has made a profit of Nrs 2 lakh from 9th edition.
The organizers told GoalNepal that they had collected Nrs 13 lakh and spent Nrs 11 lakh for the event.
"We are very happy to announce that we are organizing 10th edition from Baisakh 25 at Rajarani, Dhankuta", said president Mani Chemjong.
Sagarmatha FC Morang lifted the title of 9th edition.
- Dhankuta: Rara Fc Rajarani Wins Title Of Triveni Knockout Championship
- Dhankuta: Faksib FC Wins Title Of 2nd Faksib Gold Cup
- Rain Causes Havoc At Dhankuta Mini Stadium (PICTORIAL)
- Dhankuta DFA Provides COVID Relief To Players, Coaches & Referees
- Dhankuta: Rajarani Vs Budhuk In The Final Of 1st Chaubise Running Cup