Nepal has entered final of 13th SA Games 2019.
Nepal olympic side defeated Bangladesh olympic side 1-0 in a tight affair played at Dasharath stadium on Sunday night.
Sunil Bal scored the match winner in 11st minute utilizing a pass from skipper Sujal Shrestha.
Nepal will play gold medal match against Bhutan on December 10, 2019.
Bangladesh have becomd third in the games.
- ANFA Exco Meeting Confirms Prize Money Of Nrs 5,50,000 To SAG Gold Medal Winners
- SA Games Gold Medalist Tej Tamang Honored By Mankamana School
- Sujal Shrestha & Coaches From Dhankuta Honored With Nrs 25,000 Cash Each
- 13th SA Games 2019: Swimming Prodigy Gaurika Singh To Receive Nrs 65 Lakh !
- J-League U22 Team Arrives Kathmandu For A Friendly Series
Viking Thunder Clap For The First Time In Nepal !