Sankata club's new ground is finally getting proper shape.
The club recently leased a ground in Palanse, Bhaktapur and started constructing the training field.
After four months, the ground has finally taken a shape.
The club is based in New Road, Kathmandu but the ground is in Bhaktapur. But who cares. Sankata club will become the second public club to have their own training field after Jawalakhel youth club.
- Sankata Club Unveils New Football Ground - PICTORIAL
- Sankata Club Makes Its Practice Ground Ready - PICTORIAL
- Sankata Club Signs A Deal With Former Nepal APF Midfielder Rajendra Rawal & GK Binaya Shrestha
- Sankata Club Starts Planting Natural Grass In Its Recently Leveled Field
- 2nd Nuwakot Gold Cup SF: Sankata Club Vs Chyasal Youth Club - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
Sankata Club Unveils New Football Ground