Referees have provided monetary assistance to referee Padam Bahadur Bhujel, whose elder sister is suffering from Kidney ailment.
Team of referees collected Nrs 70,100 for the treatment of his sister.
The money was handed over to Bhujel at ANFA complex on Sunday.
Bhujel thanked his mates for the support.
- Facilities Of National Sports Council Will Be Used For Quarantine
- ANFA Says They Are Ready To Provide Their Properties For Isolation Camp & Temporary Quarantine
- Nepalese Sports Is In Standstill Thanks To COVID19 Threat
- All Football Activities Coming To A Standstill !
- Nepal's Upcoming FIFA World Cup QFs Against Chinese Taipei & Australia POSTPONED !
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA