Mechi Netralaya Kakarvitta football training centre has entered semifinals of Nepal Ice Far West Khaptad gold cup football tournament.
Kakarvitta sidelined Nepal APF 2-1 in tightly contested quarterfinal match played at Dhangadhi stadium on Saturday.
Yubaraj Khadka has put APF ahead in the match in 9th minute. Bishwas Shrestha leveled the score for Kakarvitta in 45+1 minute.
Bikash Thulung Rai scored the match winner in 87th minute.
Bishwas Shrestha became the man of the match and received Rs 10,000 cash.
Nepal Police will play against MMC on Sunday.
Far West sports XI is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Rs 21 lakh.
- Sankata Beats Mechi Netralaya Kakarvitta FTC To Enter SFs
- 21st RedBull Budha Subba Gold Cup Opener: Bad Light Stops Sankata Vs Kakarvitta Match !
- 21st RedBull Budha Subba Gold Cup: Sankata Club Vs Mechi Netralaya Kakarvitta FTC - LIVE
- 21st RedBull Budha Subba Gold Cup Kicking Off Today: Sankata Club Vs Mechi Netralaya Kakarvitta FTC Today
- Nepal Army Enters FINAL Of Madan Bhandari Memorial Itahari Gold Cup