Nepal Army has set final date with Jhapa XI in Ruslan 10th Falgunanda gold cup football tournament.
Nepal Army defeated Royal FC, Darjeeling 2-1 in a nail biting semifinal affair at Phidim school ground on Saturday.
The match was heading towards direct spot kick battle but Arik Bista scored the match winner in 90+1.
Army took the lead through own goal in 16th minute but the joy was short lived.
Sidhanta Chhetri leveled the score in 21st minute.
Arik Bista scored a hammer in the wee hours to hand second set of Nepal Army a memorable win and set final date with Jhapa XI on Poush 30.
Goal scorer Arik Bista became the man of the match. He received Rs 10,000 cash.
NMB Phidim sporting club and Panchthar DFA are jointly organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Rs 4 lakh.
- Want To Play For Nepal Army In U18 Lalit Memorial Cup?
- CMS Bharatpur Gold Cup: Hosts Chitwan XI Stuns Nepal Army To Enter SFs
- Nepal Police Club Wins Title Of 4th Mechinagar Gold Cup
- 4th Mechingar Gold Cup FINAL: Nepal Police Club Vs Nepal Army - Who Will Win The Title ?
- 4th Mechinagar Gold Cup FINAL: Nepal Army Vs Nepal Police Club - PREVIEW
2nd Nuwakot Gold Cup: Sankata Club Vs Nepal Army - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS