Nepal Army has set final date with Jhapa XI in Ruslan 10th Falgunanda gold cup football tournament.
Nepal Army defeated Royal FC, Darjeeling 2-1 in a nail biting semifinal affair at Phidim school ground on Saturday.
The match was heading towards direct spot kick battle but Arik Bista scored the match winner in 90+1.
Army took the lead through own goal in 16th minute but the joy was short lived.
Sidhanta Chhetri leveled the score in 21st minute.
Arik Bista scored a hammer in the wee hours to hand second set of Nepal Army a memorable win and set final date with Jhapa XI on Poush 30.
Goal scorer Arik Bista became the man of the match. He received Rs 10,000 cash.
NMB Phidim sporting club and Panchthar DFA are jointly organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Rs 4 lakh.
- 4th Jhapa Gold Cup: Dilen Loktam Bags MVP Of The Tournament
- 4th Jhapa Gold Cup: Nepal Army Club Beats Jhapa XI To Defend The Title
- 4th Mug Mug Jhapa Gold Cup: Watch Hosts Jhapa XI Vs Nepal Army LIVE!
- Nepal Army Skipper Bharat Khawas: We Know We Don't Get Enough Support From Jhapali Fans
- Nepal Army Vs Dauphins - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
NEPAL ARMY WINS 4th JHAPA GOLD CUP | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS