ANFA is hosting SAFF U15 championship from October 25, 2018.
In group A, hosts Nepal are pitted against Bangladesh and Maldives.
In group B, India are with Bhutan and Pakistan.
ANFA is hosting the event at ANFA complex from October 25.
Nepal will play against Pakistan while India takes on Pakistan in the opening day.
Nepal will play against Bangladesh on October 29.
Two teams from the group will go to semifinals.
- Nepal U16 Wraps Up 2020 AFC U16 Championship Qualifiers With A Consolation Win
- Nepal Plays Stalemate Against Kuwait In 2020 AFC U16 championship qualifiers
- 2020 AFC U16 Championship Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait Today
- Nepal U16 Coach Sunil Shrestha: We Came Under Pressure After Conceding Three Quick Goals
- Nepal U16 Suffers 7-0 Defeat To Jordan U16