Hetauda Football Academy and Nawa Janjagriti Yuva Club have won their respective matches in Sudarshan Ghimire Memorial U-21 Hetauda Challenge Cup Knockout Football Tournament.
In the first match of the day at Pipley Campa Stadium, Hetouda FA beat Gagan Yuva Club 4-2 in a tiebreaker. Before that, both the teams played a competitive match with 1-1 goals.
Hetouda FA's Asmir Gongba was elected man of the match. With this victory, Hetouda Football Academy has entered the quarterfinals of the tournament.
Similarly, in the second match on Friday, Nava Janjagruti defeated Birganj Sports Academy 4-3 and qualified for the semi-finals. In the match, Serab Lo Tamang of Nav Janjagriti was declared man of the match.
The winner of the tournament organized by FC Mundial, Hetouda will receive a cash prize of Rs 1,11,111 along with the title, while the runner-up will receive a trophy, medal and certificate along with Rs 55,555. The final match of the tournament in which 14 teams are participating will be held on November 13th.
- Machhindra FC Clinches Title Of 6th Bagmati Gold Cup
- 6th Bagmati Gold Cup Final: Machhindra FC Vs Nepal APF FC Today
- APF FC Enters Final Of 6th Bagmati Gold Cup
- Makwanpur: Tribhuwan Army FC Enters SFs Of 6th Bagmati Gold Cup
- GoalNepal's Bikram Baniya Chhetri Honored With 5th Sports Journalist of the Year Award 2080
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club