UNFC-ELFA based in Northern Virgina, USA became the winner of first Dashain-Tihar Veterans Cup organized by D.C., Maryland, Virgina (DMV) Nepalese Military Veterans Club (NMVC).
Led by captain Alex Basnet, UNFC-ELFA played against Game Changer FC in a very competitive final match and won by 2-1. Being a winner, UNFC-ELFA received cash prize of $5,000, trophy, and medals. Second place winner Game Changer FC received cash prize of $2,500, trophy, and medals.
Third place winner Baltimore Athletic Club received cash prize of $750, trophy, and medals. 14 teams from multiple states compete in these two days tournament held in Sterling, Virgina USA.
Passang Dupka from UNFC-ELFA became the man of the match and won the best goalkeeper of the tournament award. Osman Hussien from Game Changer FC won the highest scorer of the tournament award and Kevin Blackwood from Game Changer FC won the most valuable player of the tournament award.
- Dilip Rana Memorial Veterans Championship: Four Matches Completed Today
- X-Warriors, Jorpati FC Enters SFs Of 13th Bagar Bhai khalak Cup International Invitational Veteran championship
- Kaski:Six Matches Played In 13th Bagar Bhai-khalak International Veterans Championship
- Lalitpur: 40+ 1st Kusunti Mayor Cup Veterans From Poush 24
- Dhankuta: Itahari Veterans Clinch Title Of Rara Veterans Championship