Pokhara, October 21 - Shyam Thapa, the former Nepal national team coach, recently paid a visit to the Sahara Football Academy.
During his inspection of the academy, which is operated by the Sahara Club Pokhara and situated in Dobilla, Thapa delivered an inspirational message to the aspiring young football enthusiasts, encouraging them to aspire to become future national football stars.
Additionally, he expressed his commitment to assembling a formidable team to participate in the Aha Rara Pokhara Gold Cup tournament.
Purna Bahadur Gurung, the Academy Management Sub-Committee Coordinator and Senior Vice President of Sahara Club Pokhara, extended a warm welcome to Thapa and outlined the academy's mission and objectives.
The event also witnessed insights from the club president, Keshavraj Baral, and the club's honorary member, Mahesh Gurung. The proceedings were skillfully conducted by the club's secretary, Tanka Prasad Paudel.
Sahara Club Pokhara, a renowned local club known for its active involvement in community service through football, is currently inducting its fourth batch of students into the academy. President Baral emphasized that in addition to football training, the club provides these young talents with complimentary accommodation and educational opportunities.
- 23rd Aaha RARA Pokhara Gold Cup: Three Star Club Vs Tribhuwan Army FC - PREVIEW
- 23rd Aaha RARA Pokhara Gold Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs Three Star Club In The Final
- 23rd Aaha RARA Gold Cup SF: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs Church Boys United Today
- 23rd Aaha RARA Gold Cup SF: JYC Vs Three Star Club Today
- 23rd Aaha RARA Pokhara Gold Cup: Machhindra FC Vs JYC Today
Sahara Club President Suraj Gurung Talking About 20th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup