Nepal international Bimal Gharti Magar has joined Ruslan Three Star Club after returning from Kolkata, India.
He returned home on Wednesday after playing I-League with Mohun Bagan for 45 days.
The club had signed him for three months.
Mohun Bagan and Bimal Gharti Magar teminated contract mutually past Saturday.
Today, he reached Butwal and joined Three Star Club to play semifinal match of 20th Tilottama gold cup against MMC.
Stars won the match 2-1 to reach final. They will meet NPC on Saturday.
- Ruslan Three Star Club Receives Rs 32 Lakhs From Lalitpur Metro !
- Ruslan Three Star Club & Coaching Staffs Donate Rs 30,000 To Jeewan Chaudhary & His Ailing Wife
- Lalitpur Metro Announces Monetary Support To Teams From Lalitpur; Ruslan TSC To Get More Money
- Ruslan TSC Coach Meghraj KC: Good To Start The Campaign With A Win
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Ruslan TSC Beats Friends Club
Lalit Memorial U18 Championship: Three Star Vs Friends