Nepal international Bimal Gharti Magar has joined Ruslan Three Star Club after returning from Kolkata, India.
He returned home on Wednesday after playing I-League with Mohun Bagan for 45 days.
The club had signed him for three months.
Mohun Bagan and Bimal Gharti Magar teminated contract mutually past Saturday.
Today, he reached Butwal and joined Three Star Club to play semifinal match of 20th Tilottama gold cup against MMC.
Stars won the match 2-1 to reach final. They will meet NPC on Saturday.
- Bagmati Yuwa Club Honors Sagun Rai With Bagmati Samman 2076
- 3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup: Ruslan Three Star Clinches The Title
- 3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup Final: Bagmati Municipality Vs Ruslan Three Star Club - PREVIEW
- 3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup: Ruslan Three Star Vs Bagmati Yuwa Club - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
- Ruslan Three Star Club Enters SFs Of 3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup
3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup Final: Bagmati Municipality Vs Ruslan Three Star Club