Nepal international Bimal Gharti Magar has joined Ruslan Three Star Club after returning from Kolkata, India.
He returned home on Wednesday after playing I-League with Mohun Bagan for 45 days.
The club had signed him for three months.
Mohun Bagan and Bimal Gharti Magar teminated contract mutually past Saturday.
Today, he reached Butwal and joined Three Star Club to play semifinal match of 20th Tilottama gold cup against MMC.
Stars won the match 2-1 to reach final. They will meet NPC on Saturday.
- Ruslan 10th Simara Gold Cup: Ruslan Three Star Club Vs Sankata Club Today
- NPC Beats Ruslan Three Star Club To Lift Title Of Nepal Ice Far West Khaptad Gold Cup
- Nepal Ice Far West Khaptad Gold Cup : Ruslan TSC Vs Nepal Police (WATCH THE MATCH LIVE)
- 3rd Nepal Ice Far West Khaptad Gold Cup FINAL: Ruslan Three Star Club Vs Nepal Police Club Today
- Nepal International Nirajan Khadka Leaves Ruslan Three Star Club
Lalit Memorial U18 Championship: Three Star Vs Friends