Makwanpur (GoalNepal) - Makwanpur-11 and Sankata Club are set to face each other in the second semifinal of the fifth Bagmati Gold Cup today. The match will kick off at 2 PM at Janata Ma Vi ground in Faparbari, Makwanpur.
Makwapur defeated hosts Nepal Police Club in the previous round of the tournament while Sankata defeated APF Football Club to get to the final four.
Today's winners will face BYSC, USA, in the final. BYSC defeated Jawalakhel Youth Club in the first semifinal yesterday to make it into the final.
A total of ten teams are participating in the tournament, including seven A Division League sides, one foreign team and two local sides. The winners of the competition will receive a shield, medal and certificate along with cash of eight lakh rupees, while the runners-up will receive four lakh rupees.
Similarly, the organizers have said that a sports journalist with exemplary work in the field of sports will also be honored with cash of 15,000. The organizer expects everyone's support and cooperation to complete the competition successfully.
- Three Nepal U16 Players Honored In Hetauda
- Makwanpur: Regal Resort ANFA Makwanpur Clinches Title Of SUdarshan Ghimire Memorial U21 Championship
- Makwanpur: Real Star Club & Hetauda Resort ANFA Makwanpur Enter Final
- Makwanpur: ANFA Makwanpur & Martyr Memorial Club Enter SFs
- Makwanpur: Hetauda FA & NJJC Register Win In Sudarshan Ghimire Memorial U-21 Hetauda Challenge Cup
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club