Kathmandu (GoalNepal) - FC Khumaltar, who were promoted to the top division along with Church Boys after finishing second in the B Division League, have announced the arrival of three foreign players to the club.
Khumaltar have announced the arrival of Messouke Oloumou, Stephen Binong and Theophilus Apoh to their roster for the upcoming season.
Mesosuke and Stephen played for New Road Team (NRT) last season. Messouke finished the recently concluded Aaha! Rara Pokhara Gold Cup as the highest scorer as well playing for Sankata Club.
Similarly, Khumaltar have appointed experienced coach Yam Prasad Gurung as their main coach for the new season. Coach Gurung is currently in charge of Nepal's U-20 women's football team.
Along with them, Khumaltar have also roped in midfielder Jaya Gurung, and goalkeepers Dev Limbu and Chang Thebe.
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Khumaltar Youth Club Starts With A Win
- Khumaltar Defeat Nepal Police Club In A Preseason Friendly
- A Division Fixtures Released, Khumaltar & Friends To Open Proceedings
- Khumaltar Release Four Players After Extension Announcements
- Rejin Subba Signs For FC Khumaltar