Nepal international defender Rohit Chand is playing for Persik Kederi this season in Indonesia Liga 1.
His team is continuing losing stream as they suffered another defeat at the hands of Persib Bandung 3-0 on Wednesday.
The league was stopped for two months after deadly incident killed many football fans.
Persik has just four points from 11 matches and is at rock bottom. They will play against Persija Jakarta next on Saturday.
- Malaysia: 2nd Gorkhali Cup On April 10-11
- Nepali Origin Danish Player Sashwant Rana Makes Debut For Malmo FF
- SAMBA Continues To Play In Later Half For Guingamp
- Kuwait: Purbeli Tiger FC Wins Title Of 1st Al Mulla Exchange Sarokar Gold Cup
- Canada: Brotherhood Nepalese Sports Club Taking Part In Nabizada Memorial Cup