Two more Nepal internationals have left Nepal for Australia.
Sources confirmed GoalNepal on Tuesday that Nepal international defender Suman Aryal & Abhisek Rijal took a flight to Australia.
Aryal is regular in national team whereas Rijal is on-off in the team.
Rajan Gurung, Rumesh Bartaula, Rabi Thing, Amir Shrestha and Mikchhen Tamang have recently flown to Australia. Similarly, Santosh Tamang, Darshan Gurung, Bimal Basnet, Jagjeet Shrestha, Heman Gurung, Bimal Rana, Rohit Karki and Alan Neupane are also in Australia.
Nepal's weak football structure and difficulties in making a living out of it are making the players leave Nepal. Only time will tell where Nepali football is heading.
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Rohit Chand Enjoys Victory With Persik Kediri
- Australia: Red Phoja FC Clinches Title Of 1st Silver cup 2023
- Malaysia: Himalayan FC Wins Title Of Johor Cup 2080
- Malaysia: NRN Malaysia Youth Coordinator Raju Tamang To Attend Johor Cup As Chief Guest
- USA: Inaugural Dashain-Tihar Veterans Cup On November 4-5