Nepal international Rohit Chand is still in search of first win with Persik Kedari FC in Indonesia Liga 1.
His side lost 2-1 to Semarang on Thursday. Chand played throughout the match but couldn't help the team to overcome the loss.
Persik has just 1 point from five matches. Semarang are in 7th position with seven points.
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Rohit Chand Enjoys Victory With Persik Kediri
- Australia: Red Phoja FC Clinches Title Of 1st Silver cup 2023
- Malaysia: Himalayan FC Wins Title Of Johor Cup 2080
- Malaysia: NRN Malaysia Youth Coordinator Raju Tamang To Attend Johor Cup As Chief Guest
- USA: Inaugural Dashain-Tihar Veterans Cup On November 4-5