GoalNepal has completed 13 years today, serving Nepalese football in a best possible manner.
Biba Media CEO Bikram Thapa extended gratitude to all.
"We have received immense love and support from all in this 13-year journey of Nepalese football. Our effort have always been to contribute for Nepalese football. We are glad that we could do a bit and it feels like we have so many things to do in coming days.", said Mr. Thapa.
"This journey has been possible with the love and support from all. We are motivated and determined to work harder everyday.
"My sincere thanks to our beloved site visitors, sponsors, partners, supporters, our team members (past and present) and entire Nepalese football fraternity for their support in one or the other way. We are looking forward to getting more support from all in future too.", added Thapa.
- New Balance 'Run To Win' Today
- GoalNepal, Viber Join Hands For An Exciting Football Community
- GoalNepal Follower Bhakta Yonghang Wins NRs 50,000 On Remitap Predict & Win Contest
- Waiwai Dynamite Predict & Win Contest Winners Announced
- Khalti launches Predict and Win campaign with a new Twist; Cash Prize Rs. 25000 !
GoalNepal CEO Bikram Thapa's Interview With Radio Thaha Sanchar